002 how i do it

好吧,这里什么也没有发生。
All right here goes nothing.

我要为自己设置一个育儿屏幕,你知道吗。
I'm going to set myself a parenting screen and you know what.

如果你看的话,我还剩下一扇窗户,我向你发誓我没有作弊。
If you look I've got one window left over and I swear to you I did not cheat.

每当我第一次创建一堆屏幕时,我都不知道哦,我将需要这么多。
Whenever I first just kind of created a bunch of screens I did not know already oh I'm going to need exactly this many.

我真的很幸运。
I just really kind of got lucky on that.

这太棒了。
So that was awesome.

但我向你保证那不是计划中的。
That wasn't planned though I assure you.

让我们继续设置这个,我们将其称为趋势。
Let's go ahead and set this one up and we'll call it trending.

不是趋势,但趋势非常好。
Not trending but trending very good.

然后我们点击“确定”。
And let's hit OK.

现在让我们创建一些导航 所以我们还剩下一个按钮,我发誓这也是一个侥幸,我并没有计划好。
And now let's create some navigations So we've got one button left over and I swear that was a fluke as well I did not plan that out.

你不会相信我的。
You're not going to believe me.

我真的没有。
I really didn't.

让我们继续进入标签,我们将称这种趋势为趋势。
Let's go ahead and go into label and we will call this trend's.

这很简单,而且应该很合适。
That's simple and it should fit nicely.

看起来不错。
Looks good.

伟大的。
Great.

让我复制该按钮并执行我著名的删除和粘贴操作。
Let me copy that button and go through and do my famous delete and paste operation.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

摆脱它。
Get rid of that.

每当我认为这与另一个屏幕和每个项目有关时,这件事就会花费越来越长的时间。
And this thing takes longer and longer every time I think it has something to do with there being another screen and every project.

但我知道什么,我只是一名 PC 程序员。
But what do I know I'm just a PC programmer.

还有一个警报。
And one more alarms.

然后我们就可以弄清楚我们想要使用什么屏幕。
And then we can figure out what screen we want to use.

真的没关系。
Really it doesn't matter.

所以我只考虑运行时,因为它需要我们删除的内容较少,而且已经进入趋势。
So I'm just going to take run time because it has less stuff for us to delete and that's come into trending.

并将其粘贴到那里。
And paste that right into there.

然后我们需要用运行时替换趋势的导航。
Then we need to replace our trend's navigation with runtime.

那么让我们现在就开始吧。
So let's go ahead and do that now.

运行时标签,这也将是运行时。
Runtime label and that will be runtime as well.

当我第一次拼写正确时真是太好了。
It's nice when I spell it right the first time.

让我们将其更改为技术趋势分析屏幕。
And let's change this to be our let's be technical trend analysis screen.

伙计,这听起来不太好。
Man Doesn't that sound nice.

哦,我们有面粉。
Ooh we've got flour with that one.

我想我实际上需要一些标签。
And I think I'm going to actually need some labels.

因此,让我们继续删除所有这些,我只在这里留下一个标签,我们需要做的第一件事是我们需要设置一些数据采样对象。
So let's go ahead and delete all of this and I'm just going to leave one label here and the first thing we need to do is we need to set up some data sampling objects.

那么,让我们来尝试一下新的东西,我们将处理我们的 PLCC。
So let's come in here and hit new and we are going to be dealing with our PLCC.

所以我们的读取地址也将来自我们的 PFC。
So our read address is going to come from our PFC as well.

让我们进入设置。
Let's go into settings.

标签库,第一个将是。
Tag library and this first one is going to be.

让我们看看 P-T 1 的缩放值。
Let's look at our scaled value for P-T 1.

我们将照原样接受它并单击“确定”。
We'll take it just like it is and hit OK.

我们的最大数据记录将继续并将其设置为 1000。
And our Max data records will go ahead and put that at 1000.

我们的数据格式 让我们继续在这里放入一个新的数据格式,这将是一个 32 位浮点数,点击“确定”并点击“退出”。
Our data format Let's go ahead and put a new one in here and that's going to be a 32 bit float hit OK and hit exit.

然后我想设置我们的采样时间。
And then I want to set up our sampling time.

我认为一秒钟对于这种压力来说有点极端。
I think one second is a bit extreme for this pressure.

所以我说让我们继续把所有这些都放在高位大约五秒钟。
So I say let's go ahead and put all of these high about a five second.

因此,让我们点击“确定”,然后我们就知道我们将需要一些新的。
So let's hit OK and then we know we're going to need some new ones.

那么让我们进入下一个,我们将执行相同的过程。
So let's go to our next one and we're going to do the same process.

我们将采用 PLCC 设置标签,这次让我们采用 P-T 来再次点击“确定”。
We're going to take our PLCC setting tag and this time let's take P-T to will hit OK on that hit ok again.

我们要把那个戴上。
We're going to put that one on.

还有五秒。
Five seconds as well.

和新的数据格式。
And data format new.

我们将把它放在 32 位浮点上,点击退出并点击。
We're going to put that on a 32 bit float hit exit and hit.

好的,现在我们有了 P-T 1 和 Peetie 2。
OK so now we've got P-T 1 and Peetie 2.

让我们来计算压差。
Let's go after our differential pressure.

所以我们将把这个时间延长五秒钟。
So we're going to put this on five seconds.

再次将其设置为 PLCC 设置标签库。
Set it to the PLCC settings once again tag library.

现在我们将确定压差。
And now we're going to take our differential pressure hit OK.

好的。
OK.

这将是另一个 32 位浮点数据格式。
Data format that's going to be another 32 bit float hit.

好吧,打鸡蛋。
Okay hit eggs.

设置这些东西是一件很痛苦的事,不是吗?
It's kind of a pain in the butt to set these things up isn't it.

我想这就是我们所需要的一切。
I think that's everything we need.

让我们再点击一次。
Let's hit OK and one more.

这将是我们的第十级。
This one's going to be for our tenth level.

那么我们来设置一下吧。
So let's set it up.

五秒钟。
Five seconds.

PLCC Allen Bradley 再次设置已选择的标签库罐液位,因为它是列表顶部的新 32 位浮点数据格式。
PLCC Allen Bradley once again setting's tag library tank levels already selected because it's the top of the list data format new 32 bit float.

好的。
OK.

出口。
Exit.

好的。
OK.

好消息是我们已经设置了所有四个数据采样对象,我们可以退出那里。
And the good news is we've got all four of our data sampling objects set up we can exit out of there.

现在我们可以真正确定我们的趋势。
And now we can actually set up our trends.

那么让我们来这里进行趋势展示。
So let's come up here to trend display.

这将是实时数据采样对象索引。
And this one's going to be real time data sampling objects index.

我们有 1 2 3 和 4。
We've got 1 2 3 and 4.

所以我们就选一个,我不太喜欢它说的 1 2 3 和 4。
So we will take one and I don't really like that it says 1 2 3 and 4.

让我们回到我们的数据采样对象,我想这是因为我们没有对这些对象进行描述。
Let's go back into our data sampling objects and I guess it's because we didn't put descriptions on these.

因此,让我们将这个 P-T 1 让我们继续设置这些内容,以便这些内容也有望出现在该 P-T 中。
So let's put this P-T 1 let's go ahead and set those so that those all hopefully show up in that P-T too.

这个称为 PSA D,表示压差,这个称为液位。
This one will be PSA D for differential pressure and this one will call it level.

所以我讨厌对事物进行描述,但在这种情况下,它们看起来确实有一些好处。
So I hate setting descriptions on things but in this case it looks like they actually do have some benefit.

那么让我们再试一次。
So let's try again.

好的。
Good.

现在我们可以看到我们正在寻找适合我们的 P-T 方案。
Now we can see that we are looking at P-T one that works for us.

现在让我们浏览一下这里,看看我们可以做些什么来设置这个东西并使其变得有趣,以便在我们要显示滚动控件时处于趋势之下。
And now let's go through here and see what we can do to set this thing up and make it halfway interesting so under trend when we are going to show our scroll controls.

让我们继续讨论谁将接受约会。
Let's go ahead and who will take the date.

也许我们不需要时间。
We don't need the time maybe.

因此,我认为就趋势而言,让我们继续启用网格,看看它对我们有何作用。
So I think on trend let's go ahead and enable the grid and see how that works for us.

然后在通道上,我认为我们已经拥有了除了零和跨度之外的所有内容,我们需要对其进行设置。
Then on channel I think we've got everything but the zero and span we need to set that.

所以在我们的 Petey 上,我们知道我们正在使用从 0 到 20 的数字。
So on our Petey's we know that we're using from zero up to 20.

所以让我们继续把它放在那里。
So let's go ahead and put that in there.

我们可以点击“确定”。
We can hit OK with that.

然后我们可以把它放在这里,然后我愿意更改这个标签,它不再是小时表了。
And then we can drop this right here and then I'm willing to change this label it's not an hour meter anymore.

现在我们将其称为 P.T.
Now we're going to call that P.T.

冲刺一击。
dash one hit.

好的。
OK.

就其大小而言,我们只需将其加宽一点即可。
And as far as the size of this goes let's just make it a little bit wider.

这实际上可能太宽了,所以让我们将其回滚一些。
That might actually be too wide so let's roll it back some.

我们开始吧。
There we go.

我将复制并粘贴该内容,果然我这里有空间容纳另一份内容。
And I'm going to copy and paste that and sure enough I've got room for another one right over here.

让我们把它们排列起来。
Let's just line those up.

这也将成为我们的 P-T。
This one's going to be our P-T too.

所以我会把它设置进去。
So I'll set that in.

然后让我们也将其与皮蒂联系起来。
And then let's associate that with Petey too.

我不需要改变任何其他东西,因为这两个具有相同的范围。
And I shouldn't have to change anything else because those two have the same ranges.

因此,让我们复制这两个内容,并在这里再给自己带来一套。
So let's copy both of these and bring us selves one more set right here.

看那个。
Look at that.

这些很好地填充了空间。
Those filled up the space nicely.

因此,这个压差没有理由不在这里写出来。
So this one will call this differential pressure no reason not to write it out here.

我们有足够的空间。
We've got plenty of room.

这就是我们的储罐液位。
And this one will be our storage tank level that will do.

然后让我们从压差开始进行设置。
And then let's set these up so starting with the differential pressure.

我们将把它放到 PSA D,然后放到频道上,我认为我们可以继续安全地把它放在 0 到 7 之间,而不是从 0 到 20,这样就可以了。
We'll put that to PSA D and then on channel I think instead of having that from 0 to 20 I think we can go ahead and safely put that at about 0 to 7 so that's hit OK on that.

然后我们的水箱液位我们需要告诉它查看液位,然后在这个通道上我们从 0 到 100。
And then our tank level we need to tell it to look at the level and then on channel for this one we're going from zero to 100.

所以让我们点击“确定”。
So let's hit OK.

如果我没记错的话就是这样。
And if I'm not mistaken that's it.

我已经设置好了四个趋势显示,并且设置了屏幕,如果我不是 100% 错误的话,我认为这完成了我的整个 HDMI。
I've got my four trend displays all set up and I've got the screen set up and if I'm not 100 percent wrong I think that completes my entire HDMI.

因此,让我们在下一讲中测试一下最后一点。
So let's test out this last bit in the next lecture.

就是这样。
And that's it.

那一会儿见。
I'll see you then.

干杯。
Cheers.